Stories by Amy Moritz
About the reporters
Mike Harrington, a Canisius College graduate who began his career as a News reporter in 1987, has covered the Buffalo Bisons since 1992 and Major League Baseball since 1995. A member of the Baseball Writers' Association of America, Harrington has reported on more than 30 MLB postseason series — including every game of the World Series in this century — and all three of the Bisons' championship runs in their modern era. He is a connoisseur of the famous Stadium Mustard at Cleveland's Progressive Field.
Amy Moritz, a native of Lockport, has covered colleges for The Buffalo News since 1999. She has a bachelor's degree in journalism/mass communication from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in humanities from the University at Buffalo. An endurance athlete, she has completed several triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
- Blue Jays sell IL MVP Hague to Japanese team
- Buffalo BB Hall of Famer Dave Roberts tabbed as Dodgers' new manager
- Rapid reaction: Anthopoulos departure from Blue Jays will shake AL East champs to the core
- Blue Jays in desperation mode heading into Game Five against Royals
- Live coverage: ALCS Game Five -- Royals at Blue Jays, 4 p.m.