Stories by Amy Moritz
About the reporters
Mike Harrington, a Canisius College graduate who began his career as a News reporter in 1987, has covered the Buffalo Bisons since 1992 and Major League Baseball since 1995. A member of the Baseball Writers' Association of America, Harrington has reported on more than 30 MLB postseason series — including every game of the World Series in this century — and all three of the Bisons' championship runs in their modern era. He is a connoisseur of the famous Stadium Mustard at Cleveland's Progressive Field.
Amy Moritz, a native of Lockport, has covered colleges for The Buffalo News since 1999. She has a bachelor's degree in journalism/mass communication from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in humanities from the University at Buffalo. An endurance athlete, she has completed several triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
- LaRocca, Coste, Lester elected to Buffalo Baseball Hall of Fame
- There's nothing like the real McCoy in Pawtucket but IL's quaintest park is about to be replaced
- Bisons unveil Jedi Robe jerseys for Star Wars Night on July 18
- Ex-Bisons skipper Bombard, GM Labbruzzo named to IL Hall of Fame
- New to Triple-A in 2015: The pitch clock