Thursday, October 8, 2015
News Sports Columnist Bucky Gleason is at Toronto's Rogers Centre for Game One of the American League Division Series as the Texas Rangers take on the Toronto Blue Jays. Follow his updates and... Read More
About the reporters
Mike Harrington, a Canisius College graduate who began his career as a News reporter in 1987, has covered the Buffalo Bisons since 1992 and Major League Baseball since 1995. A member of the Baseball Writers' Association of America, Harrington has reported on more than 30 MLB postseason series — including every game of the World Series in this century — and all three of the Bisons' championship runs in their modern era. He is a connoisseur of the famous Stadium Mustard at Cleveland's Progressive Field.
Amy Moritz, a native of Lockport, has covered colleges for The Buffalo News since 1999. She has a bachelor's degree in journalism/mass communication from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in humanities from the University at Buffalo. An endurance athlete, she has completed several triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
- Live coverage: ALDS Game One -- Rangers at Blue Jays
- A quiet end to the Yankees' season
- Final weekend: Clinches by Jays and Cards leave only AL West and wild-cards open
- While you slept -- and folks did some math -- Blue Jays clinched elusive playoff berth
- Yankee Doodles from Rogers Centre: Remembering Yogi