About the reporters
Mike Harrington, a Canisius College graduate who began his career as a News reporter in 1987, has covered the Buffalo Bisons since 1992 and Major League Baseball since 1995. A member of the Baseball Writers' Association of America, Harrington has reported on more than 30 MLB postseason series — including every game of the World Series in this century — and all three of the Bisons' championship runs in their modern era. He is a connoisseur of the famous Stadium Mustard at Cleveland's Progressive Field.
Amy Moritz, a native of Lockport, has covered colleges for The Buffalo News since 1999. She has a bachelor's degree in journalism/mass communication from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in humanities from the University at Buffalo. An endurance athlete, she has completed several triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
- From Bisons to the World Series, it's been a wild three months for Royals' Kratz
- 2004 ALCS Comeback Throwback: Damon's drives lead the way as Red Sox reverse the curse in Game Seven
- 2004 ALCS Comeback Throwback: A bloody sock and a Bellhorn get Red Sox to Game Seven against stunned Yankees
- 2004 ALCS Comeback Throwback: It's Escape to New York for Red Sox after winning 14-inning thriller in Game Five
- 2004 ALCS Comeback Throwback: A stolen base for the ages, a blown save and a walkoff home run keep Red Sox alive