Saturday, May 2, 2015
The Buffalo Bisons are home today to face the Louisville Bats at 1:05 p.m. at Coca-Cola Field. It marks the second of a three-game series which comprises the second half of a seven-game... Read More
About the reporters
Mike Harrington, a Canisius College graduate who began his career as a News reporter in 1987, has covered the Buffalo Bisons since 1992 and Major League Baseball since 1995. A member of the Baseball Writers' Association of America, Harrington has reported on more than 30 MLB postseason series — including every game of the World Series in this century — and all three of the Bisons' championship runs in their modern era. He is a connoisseur of the famous Stadium Mustard at Cleveland's Progressive Field.
Amy Moritz, a native of Lockport, has covered colleges for The Buffalo News since 1999. She has a bachelor's degree in journalism/mass communication from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in humanities from the University at Buffalo. An endurance athlete, she has completed several triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
- Dalton Pompey ready to reset his game
- Brad Glenn reaches home by any means necessary as Bisons earn a 3-2 win
- Quick hits: Bisons 3, Louisville 2
- Live coverage: Louisville Bats at Buffalo Bisons, 1:05 p.m.
- A dizzying array of roster moves brings Pompey back to Buffalo while creating opportunities for Double-A players